Your privacy is important to Finch Constructions Qld. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Finch Constructions Qld collects, and the ways in which Finch Constructions Qld uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Finch Constructions Qld may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of contacting Finch Constructions Qld (including your name, your email, your message);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, your email, your message); and
- any other information that you send to Finch Constructions Qld.
Using personal information
Finch Constructions Qld may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services and/or products that you asked for; or
- send you marketing communications.
Where Finch Constructions Qld discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Finch Constructions Qld may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Finch Constructions Qld will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Finch Constructions Qld will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Townsville Plasterers is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Finch Constructions Qld
- by email via the Contact Us Pageor
- Call us